Provider - AT&T U-verse

Does it work on nbc.com/live in chrome incognito

I'm getting the same error message when I sign-in on nbc.com/live when connected to my home AT&T Fiber connection (which is a separate account/subscription from the U-verse subscription.)

The U-verse logon works for nbc.com/live when I connect through a cellular connection on my mobile device.

1 Like

Sounds like an auto authentication issue. Nothing we can do about it. You can try contacting ATT support.

Actually, I was able to get it to work. The issue does seem to be related to auto-authentication. When presented with the following screen, I had to click the "Not you? Use a different ID" link.

After putting my logon info into the next screen,

I was able to authenticate.

@tmm1 Is there any chance Channels TVE can be updated to work with the "use different ID" sign-in screen to bypass AT&T auto-authentication?

I agree with this. Unfortunately I can't add my U-Verse credentials due to this issue

I think I've discovered the solution for ATT U-Verse. If the PC that Channels is installed on is connected to the internet through ATT, U-verse will automatically try to authenticate the login based on your network. If you use a different network connection that is not ATT (such as a hotspot from your phone) it will authenticate just fine.

1 Like

Is anyone receiving this error when trying to authenticate for the first time?

Did you update to the latest prerelease version of Channels DVR?

:man_facepalming:t3:Just did working fine now. Thanks!

1 Like

34 posts were merged into an existing topic: Experimental: Local Networks (NBC, ABC, FOX) in some major metros via TVE

I'm having the no login form found error for ATT U-verse. Was working fine until last night. I deleted and I am trying to add it again and I'm getting the no login form found issue. I updated to latest pre release and still nothing. I tried going to TV Everywhere to check through U Verse and it works fine. I don't know what else to try.

I'm on U-verse here in Florida and TVE still working.

I just upgraded to the 5/18 pre release and now I get cable provider authentication failed instead of no login form found.

Please submit diagnostics from the new prerelease (Support > Troubleshooting > Submit)

Submitted. 45f7a575-fc70-410f-987a-077fabfa5170

Are you able to login and watch on nbc.com/live ?

Seems like there may be a password issue

I just changed password again and now I was able to login and get my U Verse channels back. So that was it thank you.!

1 Like