Re-record pre-empted episodes?

Not really finding any solutions to this through the search function, but I believe it's been asked before... is there a way to "re-record" episodes of a series pass that Channels "thinks" was recorded, but in fact was pre-empted due to Sportsball games running long? I keep missing episodes of some shows that I record, but don't get around to watching for a few weeks, only to find that it got pre-empted.... and I know reruns will come back around, but trying to catch which episode was missed is not likely. Isn't/wasn't there a way to mark an episode as "not recorded" so our season pass will pick it up again when it comes around? Or am I dreaming?

Ah yes. I read those.... I thought a solution had been wrought. I guess we... wait.

The only other way I know of is to change the pass to re-record deleted episodes, then delete the pre-empted episode and empty the trash.

You could do another pass for the same show and use the advanced settings to specify S01E04 or whatever you missed and tell it to re-record duplicates.

Thanks everyone... I'm trying these suggestions. Hope it works.

Make sure that if you set a 2nd Pass that you do not limit it to new ... as the pre-empted episode may show up as rerun.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.