Recently Lost CBS and Cannot Get it Back

I have both Directv and Spectrum. I was accessing locals behind a VPN server in LA. I had no issues, until a couple weeks ago, CBS simply disappeared from the guide and is no longer listed in either provider's channel lineup in Channels DVR server settings. (It doesn't matter which server I connect to either.)

I toggled the TV Everywhere off and back on, reloaded each provider, and CBS still doesn't appear after the channel scan.

I am in Bangkok and MUST be behind a VPN while toggling on/off TV Everywhere and scanning for channels. As I've read other threads, the VPN may be the issue here. Is it safe to say I won't have CBS until I can bring my Raspberry Pi server back to the US and reset things there?

What happens when you go to CBS Live TV Stream behind the VPN? It is possible that the contract with the Local CBS affiliate and the providers expired. Happens a lot with CBS, so want to make sure you can access it directly to know whether it might be a source issue or a Channels issue.

I’m unable to access the CBS live stream behind my VPN in Thailand. I have tried every ExpressVPN server in the US.

The strange thing is that on my server located in Cincinnati, the local CBS is working fine with the Xfinity account.

Dose CBS broadcast in Thailand? They may have limited via location

No, hence the attempts with VPN

So I've updated to latest prerelease and toggled TV Everywhere again. And now NBC has disappeared also! In the log, it shows that there's no attempt to even scan NBC or CBS. My situation is now worse.

Edit: Some of the VPN servers brought NBC back. Seems the issue must be with Express VPN servers. Perhaps CBS is onto something with this VPN? Not a single server brings CBS back.

Make sure you’re using expressvpn’s recommended dns servers.

I can confirm that using Washington DC or Miami servers, I can watch the local CBS affiliate on CBS Live TV Stream with my Spectrum credentials (I'm able to access CBS, CBS News, CBS Sports, ET Live).

But Channels DVR is unable to load it:

2022/03/14 12:43:46.585715 [TVE] Channel scan starting for 0 channels on Spectrum
2022/03/14 12:43:46.585776 [TVE] Channel scan finished after 0s: 0/0 channels available
2022/03/14 12:43:47.110778 [TVE] action=cbs_station err=unavailable in location