Recording problems (MyCloud Home)

So I am using a my cloud home duo for the DVR and 2 HDHomeRun Quattro directly wired to linksys EA9300. All of my recordings have interruptions and can’t figure out why I’m missing parts of my recordings. According to signal gh I have great signal and I watch live Tv without issue. Looking for some help and suggestions. Also on Apple TV when I mute and then turn off I notice the volume muted stays on the screen
Thanks

What does the Log tab of the DVR web UI show at the time one of those recordings was happening?

I only see logs for today’s use and I didn’t record anything today. Or is it somewhere other than logs tab?

You can use http://x.x.x.x:8089/log?n=10000 (replace x.x.x.x with IP of your NAS)

Ok got a whole big log and really don’t know what I’m looking at or what looking for to send you

Email it to [email protected]

Ok I sent it thanks

Were recordings working in the past?

Yes
I would sometimes have trouble with bad signal but I have since moved and have much better signal. I am using the exact same equipment and exact same setup as before I moved just better signals

Can you try rebooting the NAS

Ok I’ve done a reboot. It has been rebooted since I’ve had the trouble but I just did it again. Do you see anything strange in the logs?

If it was working before you moved and the "interruptions" are really in your recordings, you should be able to see them using VLC to play them.

If that's the case I would suspect either your antenna signal is now "too hot" (strong) for the Quattro's or something changed in your network path between the Quattro's and the DVR server doing the recordings..

Yes the log shows several errors that appear to be specific to the MyCloud Home Android-based OS. The drive is also throwing some permission errors which might get fixed by restart. Please send me the logs again after next few recordings occur so I can compare and see if there any changes.

I was able to reproduce these issues on my test MCH box. There appears to have been some firmware change from WD that's causing problems. I have reached out to our contacts at WD for help.

Ok thanks keep me up to date

Now I have lost guide data. The guide just shows channel numbers and call sign for stations. I tried to refresh guide and did a delete and download still the same

Is there guide data on the web UI Guide tab?

Web ui has no guide data either. I did a new download and it fix it this time

So anything from your contacts at WD?

No response. I emailed them again.