[RELEASE] Stream Link Manager for Channels

Would anyone be able to help me? My timezone is correct on the container, but it seems to be off several hours. Right now it is showing as tomorrow morning at 12:14 am. Time and timezone are both correct on the host machine.

As in, you set it correctly but it is off in the container? Please show us your setup for the Container and the timezone Environmental Variable, otherwise we'll have no idea what you set and why it might be wrong.

Host machine makes no difference; the Container is its own world.

Environment Variable is correct. I am in Chicago, variable is set to Chicago

No, it is not:

2 Likes

@Fofer's response is correct.

For anyone coming across this later, I just want to point out that this exact scenario is described in the Github repo, so it should always be your first resource for questions like this:

Doing that, you will see this:

1 Like

I appreciate it. I should have said, to me it looks correct.

Thanks very much. That seems to have gotten it. I have typed America/Chicago a million times, I don't know where I got US from.

@babsonnexus Crunchyroll does not seem to work on Apple TV or Fire TV, it goes to the browser for Fire TV and does nothing for Apple TV it wont load anything, all have the Crunchyroll app installed

See Troubleshooting / FAQ, specifically this one:

Is there a way or use case for it to only pull in new episodes of Shows? Meaning, can I leverage it as a sudo DVR so that when new episodes air, SLM creates the link so I can easily watch them in Hulu/Disney/Peacock/etc. So far it is pulling in all historical episodes, where I just want new airings from this point forward.

That's what I'm pretty much using it for. You need to go into SLM and mark all of the old episodes as watched and it won't pull them.

What @scottuf said is the way, but I do want to clarify something. Every time SLM runs Check for New Episodes it is reading the entire list of available episodes and adding a "new episode" if it finds one that is not in the local database. So SLM is always going to "pull" every episode, but it just won't "process" the episodes if they are marked as Watched.

As for how to do this, please review the directions on the repo:

Crunchyroll works fine on Apple TV for me using this Stream Link Mapping

Looks like this may not work exactly as I was hoping. Not at any fault from SLM, but justwatch doesn't appear to update the episode list quite fast enough. For example, there were shows that aired the other night and are on Hulu/Disney+ the next morning, but justwatch doesn't have them listed yet. Having it be a few days behind doesn't work for my use case sadly. :frowning:

:sparkles: Stream Link Manager for Channels featured on our Community page :sparkles:

5 Likes