*RESOLVED* Update killed DVR

Please help. The most recent update is giving me the following after completing and I can’t watch TV.

I have a rasp Pi that worked fine 20 minutes ago.

I needed to hard reboot the Pi DVR server and each client after the update last night.

Started rebooting server. No avail. Rebooted client, SUCCESS!

Channels has been running like a champ ever since.

Thanks! Had to do that a couple times
I was also only able to re-select the correct folder on my computer browser.
I'm usually able to manage everything from my phone. :man_shrugging:
Thnx again!

I was having similar ‘no write permissions’ errors on my RPi 4, due to the fact that I had two USB 3.0 bus-powered drives plugged into the Pi (one was a 60GB SSD for boot image, one was a 5TB WD My Passport HDD for DVR recordings).

For me, doing a hard-reboot on the RPi only temporarily fixed the problem. Within a few hours, scheduled recordings would fail and I knew the write permission errors were back.

Once I got a powered USB 3.0 hub and plugged my 5TB HDD into that, the write permission errors stopped. The boot image SSD is still plugged directly into the RPi.

I was having similar ‘no write permissions’ errors on my RPi 4, due to the fact that I had two USB 3.0 bus-powered drives plugged into the Pi (one was a 60GB SSD for boot image, one was a 5TB WD My Passport HDD for DVR recordings).

For me, doing a hard-reboot on the RPi only temporarily fixed the problem. Within a few hours, scheduled recordings would fail and I knew the write permission errors were back.

Once I got a powered USB 3.0 hub and plugged my 5TB HDD into that, the write permission errors stopped. The boot image SSD is still plugged directly into the RPi.