Revisiting: Please allow multiple EpisodeTitle excludes in Advanced Pass settings

I know this has been brought up a few times before, but I still wish the Advanced Pass settings allowed more than one EpisodeTitle Exclude. Here is the perfect use case:

My wife (yeah, that's it! My wife!) loves to watch 90 Day Fiance. But TLC does this stupid thing where they repackage the same episode 4 different ways. Check out the screenshot below. There is "First Look" which is a preview of the episode. Then the real episode. Then 2 more versions of the same episode.

I don't want to record "Pillow Talk" or "More to Love". Because how many times can we watch the same crap? But I do want the "First Look" and the real episode. Excluding EpisodeNumber = 0 does get rid of the two crap episodes, but I also lose First Look. Using EpisodeTitle will allow me to lose one of the crap episodes but not the other. So there really is no way that I know of to tweak this to get what I want.

If we could add multiple EpisodeTitle excludes, I could exclude the two versions that I don't want and keep the two that I do want.

I had a similar problem with one of my shows and did a workaround using two passes.
First pass for the show with 'EpisodeNumber != 0'
Second pass for the show with 'EpisodeTitle CONTAINS First Look'

2 Likes

That's a pretty good idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

This just happened! Issue resolved.