Science Channel?

I'm trying to be patience but is there any kind of update on when the Science Channel might come back? I'm missing so many of my programs. I keep downloading prereleases day after day hoping it will be back but everyday nothing.

2 Likes

Please read existing thread. If there are any updates to this issue, they would be posted there.

1 Like

Please try with v2021.08.10.1912

1 Like

First scan got invalid response. Second scan got invalid parameters

Yes this is great! It's working for me now!

Just checked this AM, still OOC.

Can confirm it is also working for me on 2021.08.10.2129. Thank you for the fast response and fix on this! I did get an error on the first channel scan but a re-scan of the individual channel picked it up correctly.

I have been troubleshooting the loss of the Science Channel for several days now so I decided to update to the latest release 2021.08.12.1616. I then ran a rescan of Philo and lost 14 channels that were there before. I get the error "no login form found" on each one. I ran a rescan of individual channels and the error persists. Is there a problem with the update?

Am guessing you "lost" the other 14 discovery network channels. Pretty sure all 15 channels now use the new science channel TVE access. Not sure why your science channel is failing, but its likely the same cause for all discovery channels.

With that said, I am also on 2021.08.12.1616 and my Discovery channels also appear to be having issues. They were all working (including Science) with the prelease from yesterday.

Curious-- do you know if you have IPV6 blocked?

I made some changes in today's release and there may be some bugs. Please submit diagnostics if you see errors.