See show duration in hours instead of minutes?

I watch some sports that can last four or more hours, so I constantly have to translate in my head to figure out where I'm at in an event (300 mins. vs. 5 hours etc.) Is there any way to have the timeline show in hours instead of minutes, and also have ticks within the timeline like TiVo does in 30 minute intervals? I have no idea where I'm at within a long event (on the timeline) because there's no ticks to tell me.

Same for how shows display in recordings screen, would really like to see that a show lasts an hour and a half, 2 hours etc. instead of just showing it in minutes. Or at least have the option to display it that way.

It could be a configuration option for the duration when hours to be used.

E.g. at 100 everything at above 100 minutes would be shown as 1h41m instead of 101m

100% agree with this. I believe it has been asked before. Maybe it's a feature request, but I am not sure. Perhaps you could do a feature request if it isn't and people could vote on it.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

As of the latest TestFlight beta, durations are now shown in hours and mins, when over an hour.