Server Crash with Pre-release v2022.09.17.0035

I installed the latest pre-release last night and the server crashed and would not restart. This is the Synology 7 App. I had to roll back to an earlier pre-release or perhaps stable version: I'm working on 2022.09.14.2324. Whatever was queued up last night didn't work for me. Anyone else see a problem with the pre-release on Synology?

1 Like

I'm running DSM 7.1-42661 Update 4 and DVR v2022.09.16.0103 and am not seeing any crashes.

1 Like

Yes. Exactly the same. I reinstalled the server.

2 Likes

Mine are dead too stuck in endless reboot.

Up and running now removed and reinstalled docker.

1 Like

Does Log show any errors?

1 Like

yup, this build hoses it. wont load the webui, the uninstaller says its running. reverted back twice now and it breaks with this build.

Same problem here, updated pre-release and now I can’t connect to the webUI and Channels DVR isn’t running. How do I recover?

1 Like

Same here, server won't load web ui

1 Like

Download the installer from the site, run it and click uninstall. Reinstall with the installer then restore from backup.

It will be release version, don’t update until new build is out. Or if you have the last build somewhere, run that.

Bummer. We have yanked the build so no one else updates.

1 Like

So how do we go about reinstalling our servers without losing everything?

Thanks, this worked for me.

Could we get someone who was having problems with this build submit diagnostics once they have a stable build back up and running? We'll check out the logs and see what we can see.

2 Likes

d35f76e5-ca41-4e8a-b8f9-8ed201042af5

We're releasing a new build with a fix. Sorry about that.

I’m having issues tonight that I have never had…nothing seems to be working..i thought I was just custom channels…but I can’t connect to the server on iPad or iPhone…it does come up on the pc I am running it on…but nothing is acting normal.

Can you use the same location as the previous setup?

New build is up with the fix.

How do I go about installing this new fix? I cannot restore into my directory as my old one

1 Like