Show artwork

I have a couple of shows that do not seem to show the correct artwork in each screen.

These shows have artwork in the guide, and on the shows- all section of the web player. However under up next, the artwork is missing and shows the generic picture of a TV (where you should instead expect the same picture used elsewhere.

Can this be fixed, or is there a way to re-cache the images?

I am also having this problem exactly as you described, I am in the U.K.

Can you name some shows/channels with this issue? I can contact our guide data provider.

hello- for me the two shows where this is an issue are Bullseye and Milkshake Monkey (don’t judge ;-))

Just to reiterate I can see the correct artwork in certain views. It displays correctly on these views:

tvOS - DVR -> Your Passes
web - Recordings -> All (and relevant sub-sections e.g. Kids)

However, the artwork is missing for me here:
tvOS - DVR -> Scheduled
tvOS - Guide
tvOS - On Now
tvOS - Recordings - Up Next, Recently Recorded and Alphabetically and kids sub-section.

To me it feels like a bug rather than an issue with the guide data provider (particularly as I can see the correct artwork in some views). I cannot see any other instances at all of shows with missing artwork so seems too coincidental I had chosen to series link seemingly the only instances.

Certainly for at least one of the shows I had an issue creating the initial series link as described here Issue with Series Pass

I wonder if this is the cause of the missing artwork?

@carlevans32 - would you mind checking if you are able to see the artwork for these two shows? Bullseye is on channel 46 - Challenge, and the wonderful(!) Milkshake Monkey is on channel Five (105). If you let me know the shows you are missing artwork for I can also check if I am able to see these - that way I hope we can confirm whether of not it is an issue with the guide provider.

Thanks
Max

Yes Max, these are missing for me in the tv guide also. will record them and see if they show up in recordings.