Sling Reelz "notAuthorized: You do not have full subscriptions to view the requested content. Please upgrade your programming then log back in to view content."

I have the Sling blue Hollywood Extra package and can login in for all the FX channels, but not for REELZ. I receive "notAuthorized: You do not have full subscriptions to view the requested content. Please upgrade your programming then log back in to view content." I am able to log into the Reelz.com site, authenticate with my sling credentials and view the live feed. I'm running 2020.09.24.1908. I have submitted diagnostic logs 14ea319e-96e2-4c94-b218-61e2987f9c8e.

Please advise what I am doing wrong :blush:

Love Channels DVR. Thank you!!!

See:

Captured and sent to support getchannels.com with subject line "Chrome HAR for reelz.com". The log is in rtf format as I use a mac. Thx!!!

I am experiencing this same issue with Sling TV with my LifeStyles Addon. None of the add-on's channels are showing up, only my basic sling account. I signed up for the addon at the same time I did for Sling TV itself so it should not be a matter of upgrading or rather updating channel list, though I have tried. Thank you in advance for your assistance, I appreciate all you do for the community

Any update? Is there anything else I can do or provide to help development?

I am not able to open an rtf file. It must be a regular txt file.

Resent to support with subject line "Chrome HAR for reelz.com" with log file in .txt format. Thx!

Sorry to bother. Did you need anything else? Was the .txt file sufficient. Thanks!