Has been testing v9.13.53 for few days.
Seems much better now. good.
DVB-subtitles are getting rights so far.
No extra teletext stuff showing.
Whole teletext/dvb-subs situation can be quite compicated (in Finland).
- If program is in finnish-language:
- There is no no normal fin-subtitles,
- But there can be optional dvb fin subs for those with hearing problems (CC) (marked language is ‘dut’ (dutch/flemish?))
- There can be dvb-subs in swedish
- There can be Teletext subtitles…
- If program is in other language.
- There is dvb-subtitles in finnish.
- There can be dvb-subs in swedish.
- There can be other dvb fin subs (CC) (lang:dut)
- There can be teletext subs.
By the way… if you choose in ‘YLE TV1 HD’ (teletext) subtitles from programs language menu, you get ’ YLE TV2 HD’ teletext subs.
It would be nice to see types of subtitles in ‘Language’ context menu.
Anyway… current beta works pretty well.
DVB-info in DNA Helsinki cable network: http://dvb.welho.fi/cable.php (probably that you know this already).
When program in finnish then some
because sometimes programs has no substitles,
sometims only one dvb-substitle stream,
sometime two of them (one normal, and