Terrible ideas in channels

Any thread alluding to the possibility of fancy bits making less than a perfect decision is promptly closed. Would it be OK to have a separate thread for the purpose of pointing the obvious flaws in the product? Like diagnosing a perfectly fine remote connection and then failing because the diagnosis did not work?

Food for thought.

In every example I've seen of this for many months now, it wasn't what you said that prompted the thread closure, but rather how you said it. Also, you often glibly put forth incorrect assumptions as fact, which is a waste of everybody's time, and rather grating.

4 Likes

You are so very very good at point out these "flaws"/
You seem so very good at knowing how to make the perfect product.
Would be so kind to make said better or perfect software yourself, some of us here may be willing to test it out for you.

But until then, I really wish they would ban you.
Your constant complaints are becoming quite annoying and clutter.

2 Likes

I do not know how to make a perfect product, I do however know how not to make simple mistakes. What you are suggesting is akin to the movie industry allowing only actors to be film critics. If you think bad decisions do not deserve scrutiny, why don't you join a cult?

^ incorrect assumptions put forth as fact

1 Like

Really? :wink:

Please provide examples instead of making unfounded allegations. I am not a mind reader but I am will ing to start another thread with more "appropriate" language if this is really a problem.

context? :joy:

bashing nvidia hard is OK though

Yes, really.

Nah, providing you with more advice isn't the best usage of my time. You can easily search your own posts and review where you might have come across friendlier. Practicing some patience, humility, and curtailing the constant, obnoxious sarcasm might earn your posts some more respect.

2 Likes

This is a doozie, too...

There are literally a gazillion posts citing disagreements with the devs. They're mostly civil, and not closed. You're approaching full-blown troll stage.

6 Likes

You can not even verbalize your concerns and instead chose to accuse me of trolling? I think I might have missed the daily dose of Kool-Aid if anything.

Sigh - i guess "There are literally a gazillion posts citing disagreements with the devs" wasn't "verbal" enough?

I guess I can link one that i cited TODAY that's months old, if it makes you climb under your bridge.

I hope you realize you are going far beyond of what you are accusing me of. It is known in psychology as projecting. I still do not know why my concerns are being so controversial? Are you a cult follower tasked with manufacturing consent?

I’m closing this topic because it is benefiting nothing and has become toxic.

Our community forum is for helping and discussing Channels with each other.

Any topic that ends up with incessant arguing , without real benefit for other Channels fans, will always be closed.

12 Likes