The Office (UK) Specials - how best to save?

So I have the Office UK Specials (Christmas Special 1, 2) which aired after Season 2. I ripped them from my DVD, and put them in the following order:-

Season 1
Season 2
Specials
-> S00E01
-> S00E02

But these show up as "Recordings" within the Channels DVR.

I switched it to Season 0 to match Zap2It, but they still show up as "2 Recordings" in the interface. Sorry if this has been asked multiple times, but how can I store these so that these show up in the airing order?

You could edit metadata on the web UI and set them as S01E07 or wherever you would like them to appear.

At one point marking content like this as "Season 0" made stuff similar to this appear as "Extras." I used that for a few ripped TV series. But that changed earlier this year:

If those two Specials appeared after season 2 though, simply marking them as season 3 should work fine.

I think you can mark them as Season 3 Episode 0, but ensure their original air dates are correct. That way they will sort correctly amongst themselves, as well as show as after season 2.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.