Turner networks YTTV

I am seeing reports that YTTV subscribers are now able to login to Turner networks (CNN, TBS, TNT, etc) via tv apps. I tried refreshing my server with YTTV but it’s still not locating these stations. Will this automatically happen or is there something I need to do?

Update your Channels DVR server to the latest prerelease version and it should work.
https://getchannels.com/docs/getting-started/faqs/channels-plus/#how-do-i-update-to-the-pre-release-version-of-channels-dvr-server

How easy is it to go back to the stable version once the pre release is the stable one? Will it continue to try and upgrade me to the latest pre release?

The DVR only automatically checks for the stable release.

Once you go pre-release, you either wait for the next stable to come automatically, or upgrade the prerelease manually, over time.

2 Likes

To be clear, YTTV now supports TV Everywhere for TNT, and TBS? I signed up for YTTV, downloaded the latest Chanels beta, did a re-scan, but still don't have these - am I missing something?

Nevermind: I figured it out - had to rescan ALL channels - now have TNT, TBS and a few others

1 Like