TV Everywhere Experiences (Internal Beta)

Anthony, Do you have access to NBC Sports Net Philly since you’re there? If so, can you test it to see if it works for you?

Well, what do you know... It doesn't work. I added it but figured I wouldn't need it until the sixers started the new season. Thanks for mentioning this. The bottom pic shows how the program says queued even though I pressed record.
image image

1 Like

OK thanks for checking. Maybe upload your logs so the devs here can troubleshoot.

Now it's recording. I will throw up the logs if it doesn't record anything.

This is pretty amazing! I mean yeah aw man it won't stream live but the recording is... Wow.

1 Like

I have a Cox subscription and I'm able to get the regular Disney Channel on Channels but I don't get Disney Junior or XD. I rescan and it says "notAuthorized." But when I go to Disneynow.com I can log in with my Cox log in and view live tv. What else can I do to troubleshoot?

Can you try with the latest build, and email me if it's still not working.

Just want to be sure for PS Vue I need to turn off 2FA correct?

Thanks!

Correct, 2FA logins are not supported.

Any updates on the NBCSN Philly issues? I tried Fitzy and it isn’t even a channel option for me.

Unfortunately the NBCSN Philly stream is broken on NBC's site. There's not much we can do about it. I'm debating removing it from the DVR to avoid confusion.

That would be unfortunate. Isn’t there any way to contact someone to let them know so it could possibly get fixed?

The recording sort of works as reported by a few so maybe leave it on for a bit to see if it’s fixed eventually?

The stream we're accessing comes from http://stream.nbcsports.com/rsn/nbcs-philadelphia

So you can try to see if its playing on that website, and contact [email protected] to tell them its not working.

1 Like

Will do, thanks for the awesome work here!

I tested for fun here in LA and get this error which makes sense. But maybe not sense I live in LA???

The current program is not available in your region
due to local blackout restrictions

I installed the NBC Sports app on my android phone via Play Store. It has both NBC Philly and NBC Philly Plus live streams in the app. The former doesn't work, while the latter does. I emailed [email protected] about it as well. The more people that report the issue the more likely it might be to get fixed.

For now I'm going to remove NBC Philly from the DVR. If they fix it on their site/app in the future, I can add it back.

1 Like

That’s a shame. I think it’s a sign on issue because when I go to the link on my PC it gives me two separate pages to get through the entire sign in process.

The FBN (Fox business channel) audio sounds like you are playing in slow motion but the video is correct, all other channels are working fine.

Thanks

Same here and no Errors in the Log. FOX Business strange Audio Issue.

@tmm1 Same here with slow motion audio on FOX Business Channel but it plays fine in the FOXNOW app.