TV Everywhere Experiences (Internal Beta)

I’m getting this too, and this is probably an issue on Anvato’s side (the provider that all of these NBCU channels use). When I go to http://www.bravotv.com/live, the list of TV providers never loads and it is impossible to sign in and verify for the live stream.

Nvm, this may just be an issue with Safari.

This issue is fixed in the latest build.

Can you add Univision and Univision Deportes? I think their streams are available at Univision Now

1 Like

Using Philo as my provider, I’m not able to see DIY network or Cooking channel. Error shows:

Error: TVE: 403 Forbidden: Access to the requested resource path has been forbidden: [Authorized Networks: ]

Pretty sure I had these channels previously... still able to access via Cooking Channel GO on Apple TV.

DVR version 2019.07.19.1918

Did you try to rescan those channels via the pencil menu and Edit button?

Yes. I see no issues in that menu, only when trying to play the channel. Error also appears in the DVR log.

So you clicked Rescan and it shows a checkmark? When you rescan it should reauthorize and fix the error that's happening..

Also doesn't make sense that Rescan would not show an error but playing the channel would, since rescan tries to play the channel as well..

How long should a rescan take? It appears to be almost instantaneous for me. I’m including a few screen grabs of the rescan and the error I’m seeing on playback... please let me know if I’m doing anything wrong...image image image

Strange. The rescan should take 5-10s atleast. Sounds like there's some sort of bug, I will see if I can reproduce it.

Anyone have tricks for getting ATT U-verse TV to work? I get "encountered exception 'Uncaught' (5:5)" when adding the source. I'm using the latest beta, logging in with chrome browser, and read through the forums for any solutions. Or is U-verse just not supported? Philo and PS Vue work so well. I tried out a 5 day trial of PS Vue just to test this new feature. Its so awesome, I'm talking my brother into getting an HDhomerun with Channels DVR setup.

Please email us with the logs using https://getchannels.com/tv-everywhere-beta/feedback/

The last build works with my U-verse login. This rivals that cool factor feeling I had with my first TIVO about 19 years ago. Thanks for the hard work!

4 Likes

Noticed on a few (duplicate recordings (Cable+TVE)) the cable version was less susceptible to transmission artifacts than the TVE version.

I'm also getting the same anvato... error on NBC channels... MSNBC, CNBC, USA. Through Verizon Fios. I clicked the pencil and edit and rescan. Other channels are fine. When I go to watch through the websites, I get a chrome flash error until I enable flash for the page. Any ideas?image

Did you update?

1 Like

2019.07.19.0208 shows up to date for me. Good question.

Interesting I had the same issue, saw this and worked for me

The current version is 2019.07.20.0419

FiOS, and NGC is a part of my package, but NGC in TVE say's "notAuthorized".

Is this expected behavior?

Looking at https://www.nationalgeographic.com/tv/live/channel/NGC/

VZ FiOS is listed as apart of TVE. So are you updated? and have you done a manual re scan?