TV Everywhere is gone

I had an improper shut down on my Synology NAS 918+. After I restarted it all my sources were gone. When trying to add back DirecTV in TV Everywhere I am getting the error "MVPD already registered". I tried adding my AT&T U-verse and it had the same problem. In the Synology I stopped the app from running and restarted it but the problem persists. Please help.

Screenshots and logs might help diagnose the issue.One thing to try is try doing an update if one is available.
Click and HOLD the button down (Check For Update) to get a prerelease build and see if one installs. Or click the drop down and select Check for Pre-release.

Everything should be in your backups. Channels automatically backs up the database with everything you need in it. Restore via the URL shown in the second post here: How do I restore a DB backup?

Thank you all for the response. I tried restoring but I am getting the same issue when I try to + Add Source.
Here are the screen shots of my steps in the Synology NAS 918+.

Try updating. See if that forces anything to reappear. You are on a version from May.

There may be something more at play then. The restore should have the sources you were using at the time of the backup, there shouldn't be a need to add sources that already existed.

You can also check the Logs, under the Settings dropdown to see if there is additional information about the errors. And, as noted, an update to a recent version would also be helpful.

2 Likes