TVE-FOX No longer available

Using DirecTV for my channels. Noticed that TVE FOX (6002) is no longer on the list to Manage/Edit. Tried re-detecting and does not show up. Has anything changed?

Submit diagnostics and email support

submitted. Thank you

anyone ever figure this out? i just noticed mine is missing now too...

anyone?

I'm in NYC Tri-state area and FOX TVE is showing up and working for me.

Using version 2021.08.14.0039

Never showed up as even an option for me like ABC does; always thought it was something to do with the agreements of the local market. Maybe some contract expired in your market?

Same here with 2021.08.13.0443. Currently waiting to upgrade to 2021.08.15.1846.

By the way, after the upgrade to 2021.08.13.0443, I noticed a change in my DirecTV (NYC) lineup: from 171 to 176 channels. Added: several Pacific streams of existing channels. Removed: 6006 WNJT (50 on DirecTV), 6062 Sprout (295), 6094 The Weather Channel (362)

A change on NBC's site brought both Eastern and Pacific feeds to all NBCUniversal stations, except for Universal Kids (Sprout). Did you actually lose all access to Universal Kids, or are you only receiving the Pacific feed?

Changes in locals, including PBS like your WNJT, can randomly happen, and is driven more by what the network site says are your locals than anything Channels controls. In the case of PBS, I believe only 3 are supported, so it may have been replaced with a different network, or PBS for some reason said that was no longer one of your local PBS stations.

As for The Weather Channel, that feed had been down for some time. It was removed for all users, as it was no longer working.

that shouldn't be the case, i can still access it via the web.

Here's how I found out why my local FOX isn't available in Channels.

Mine's an affiliate owned by Nexstar Media Group, not Fox O&O.

1 Like

Yes.

Thank you for the explanation.

Are both Universal Kids (Sprout) feeds (6062 and 6063) now removed?

Kids don't watch very often but now noticed