TVE - local networks

I'm getting ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS via the Experimental networks feature which is awesome now that Locast isn't available. This is with a Spectrum login. Are these the same regardless of provider as long as the location is the same. For instance, would a Philo subscription show the same network list?

Also, how many connections can you have to TV Everywhere on stations that aren't directly linked to the provider -- ie (6000-6004,6700-6981). I haven't really encountered the limit with Spectrum except on the Discovery channels. I'm concerned that if I switch primarily to the TVE networks rather than local that I'll run into connection limit issues.

Philo does not offer locals. Others which do would be the same.

The only limits are when using Spectrum and when accessing Discovery channels.

Spectrum doesn't offer locals via TVE. I thought the experimental were available to everybody based on location. So you still have to have to have local channels available on whatever service you're using for them to show up?

The way it works is very simple. Go to nbc.com/live, click login with provider, select provider, login and watch stream. Same thing on fox.com/live or www.cbs.com/live-tv/stream/tveverywhere/ or abc.com/watch-live

1 Like