TVE - Phoenix local AZ Family KTVK 3

using TVE login for either DirecTV Stream or Fubo - i there any way to have the Phoenix metro local independent channel KTVK Channel 3 AZ Family pulled into a TVE stream? Its available on DTV and Fubo, but when i click box for Locals via TV Everywhere, it pulls the major networks but not the independent local. Curious if Channels can find the stream to have that pulled in for Phoenix metro locals?

If you want the local Arizona channel with the ability to watch in Channels, you have to subscribe to Fubo TV and use the docker or ADB Tuner solution.
I have channels I wish were on TVE but sadly, not happening.

What is the docker solution?

If the channel is available to you on Fubo locally, then Fubo TV project

The docker solution is quite smooth.
I'm moving from YTTV to Fubo mostly due to access via docker and TVE access.
I also want MLB network and upcoming Baseball games starting in Mid Feb.
The experience is great so far.

Awesome thank you. I'd like to try this, but admitedly newbie at anything Docker. What are the steps to get the Docker setup to get to the command to run the login for Fubo?

Use the following link to get started.

I've been using it and it works great.

1 Like

Like rpaulmerrell said, read that thread and ask questions there.
This is a community forum for Channels, not a Docker support forum, so you have to do some homework and get docker running on whatever you're going to run it on first.
This forum is littered with posts of users (including me) doing copy/paste of things they don't take time to understand.

1 Like