View only Unverified recordings?

Is there a way to view only unverified recordings, where the commercials haven't been verified?

I'm replacing my recodings in Channels DVR with ad-less versions that are marked as Verified.

Right now I'm using the DVR > Manage Recorded Shows view.

Is there a way to create a Collection or use some type of Filter to only view those that haven't been verified?

No, but we can look into where this might fit in.

2 Likes

Thanks, that would be helpful to filter Verified/Unverified in the DVR > Manage section.

In search and smart rules you can use commercialsVerified=false

Either not working correctly or not what I'm looking for.
Tried that in the search box and besides 36 pages of unsorted Shows and Episodes, it comes up with episodes that have been verified like this one.
Screenshot 2022-11-20 at 11-54-56 Channels Search

And when I click on a search result it opens a new empty tab in my browser?

Searching for commercialsVerified=true results in no search hits.

Yep, most likely where they'll go.

@tmm1 does this not work for movies? I made a smart collection for movies so that I can find the ones I need to edit the commercials. (I record a lot of westerns and stuff with 5 minute infomercials, comskip always lists them as part of the show). To test I used `commercialsVerified=true'. It pulled in a few titles but no where near what I have edited.

I'm working on a better view for looking at recordings with commercials that aren't verified in the DVR. I'm not sure when it will be released.

1 Like

Hopefully it works with mine that I remove commercials from and mark them as Verified.

Along with some other changes to the filter bar in Manage, you can now filter recordings based on if they're Verified or Unverified.

2 Likes

Works great!
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.