"Watch (From Library)" button doesn't work when:

When a movie is playing now, in the guide, a movie that I already have in my library, as a Stream Link, it opens fine, via this pop-up:

However, when I look ahead in the guide, and see a movie playing in the future that I also already have in my library, as a Stream Link, and try to start it now via the "Watch" button, nothing happens. The button doesn't do anything:

Regular movie files start playing fine in that same situation obviously, and Stream Files launch fine from other dialogs. So it feels like it's a bug, that they don't launch from this window. Anyone else experiencing this?

I saw this bug fix mentioned so I tried it:

I updated to latest TestFlight and pre-release of CDVR server. Then I looked in my future guide for movies I have Steam Links for. But unfortunately, the same issue persists. I sent in diagnostics just now, hopefully it helps. Is there any other information I can provide?

This was resolved in the latest TestFlight beta:

Hi, thanks, but please read my post just above. I’ve tested this new release this morning and the issue wasn’t fixed for me. The example I tried was “Everest” on Cinemax at 1AM tomorrow. I have it in my library as an AppleTV Stream Link.

Should I be trying something extra like re-downloading guide data?

Ok, maybe I fixed it where it was also broken and didn’t hit your scenario. I’ll check it out.

OK, actually fixed in this build:

Confirmed, fixed here too. Thank you, @maddox.

1 Like