When can we expect a real Windows 10 app?

My develop for a dying OS? Hate to tell you but this millions of people with old Macs are going to have to buy new hardware if they want updates and developer support of various apps.

As the Mandalorian likes to say, "This is the way".

Or just keep running it forever. I have no plans to replace the 2012 Mac Mini that is running Channels DVR, and that is already 8 year sold. My Macbook Air is even older.

Either way, the market for people that use their computer as a set top box vs. the market that use a streaming box, their TV apps, or casting from their mobile? Got to believe its a small fraction.

3 Likes

So is the amount of people installing channels dvr on a server. What is your point?

1 Like

Dude you just necro'd a 3-year-old thread, but the answer for Win10 is to use an Android emulator like Bluestacks or run the native one on Win11. It's not hard, works fine.

This is my windows 10 Laptop ... Right now updating my APPs. Channels DVR runs on it and also at fullscreen.

What emulator?

Using Android Studio ... Virtual Machine.

Full Google Interface ..

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.