Will Channels work for me?

The live TV app gives you a full guide with 24 hours of data, and the ability to watch, pause, rewind, and fast forward live TV.

It requires an HDHomeRun as TV Everywhere support is a Channels Plus feature.

I am about to sign up for Plus. Is the following possible (computers are on same network, and are side by side)?

1 i7-2600k 16gb RAM Windows 10 computer (external DAS with multiple TBs available attached via USB3) - full boat Channels DVR installation (pulling channels from Dish TVE channels and an HDhomerun Connect 4k HDHR5-4K), basically for DVR recording only - no transcoding or hardware encoding

1 i5-8250 8gb RAM Windows 10 computer (with 500gb free on a really fast NVME SSD and a 4tb WD USB3 attached HDD) - with Channels pulling content from Dish TVE and the HDhomerun, but used for viewing and recording live tv from the HDhomerun box only; computer also used as a Plex Media Server; transcoding and hardware encoding is possible

Basically, I'm worried that doing all the movie recording on the i5-8250 at the same time it is recording and serving up live tv and acting as a Plex server will be too much. Is it? Would 2 separate computers be better?

Can I log into each Channel computer remotely to view live tv or recordings?

Thanks for any advice.

I have an old i3 5300 that I use for both Plex and Channels. It has no problems with 6+ recordings and 2 clients viewing, all at the same time.

I'm running Plex and Channels on a Synology NAS with a weak processor. Either of those machines that you have will work just fine.