Wrong Disney TVE feeds

I started to notice that the west coast feeds for Disney and Disney Junior no longer get selected when I go to those channels. I always get the east coast feed on both channels. The guide lists what should be on for the west coast, but I get the east coast content.

Any one else see this?

Just checked and am seeing the same. Also on DisneyXD.
All these channels play the east feed.
6120 DISNEY
6121 DISNEYP
6122 DISNEYJR
6123 DISNEYJRP
6124 DISNEYXD
6125 DISNEYXDP

The 2 Freeform channels appear to be correct though
6126 FREEFORM
6127 FREEFORMP

Ok, at least it's not me. So the question is, is it Disney's doing or something with the TVE code?

Check the website feeds at Watch Disney Channel, Disney Junior & Disney XD Live | DisneyNOW
Channels Support - TV Everywhere Availability

Please try new prerelease

1 Like

Nope, still pulling East Coast only.

1 Like

Yep same here pulling same stream East and west

That got me checking the channels.disney jr is picking up west coast for both feeds.disney cdn also playing one feed on both.e network and a bunch are popping up error screen 504 gateway timeout.Hope that helps

Checked again, Disney, Disney Junior, Disney XD all getting East Coast feed when selecting West Coast.

1 Like

This has been happening for at least a month now. Doesn't seem to be an issue on other "pacific" channels.

This is still happening any fix ? for now I will just disable the Pacific channels.

On the Disney website do you see the pacific or eastern feed?

For me the website is playing what the Pacific feed says should be airing an hour from now (all these should be starting at 09:30 Pacific)
DISNEY airing HAMSTER & GRETEL S1E7
DISNEYJR airing MICKEY MOUSE FUNHOUSE S2E10
DISNEYXD airing AMPHIBIA S2E18

And to add to the confusion, what's actually airing on their website doesn't match what they say is airing right below the video.

Now I'm getting the Pacific "west coast" feed on the website for DISNEY, DISNEYJR and DISNEYXD.

The website is displaying the wrong show info beneath the video playing, but the video feed is matching the gracenote EPG for the Pacific feed.

Verified again a little after 10:00 and all three website channel feeds match the Pacific EPG from gracenote.

I have to figure out this Disney stuff removed Pacific but the East Coast appears to be messed up. SMH

Everything looks good now had to recreate guide DB.

Aren't you still getting the same feed on both the east and west coast channels?
I am. I'm getting the same west coast feed on both.

Yeah East is the same as Pacific but Pacific is correct.... Which are the ones I have enabled. Verified Pacific with my Prime. SMH

I updated to the latest prerelease, individually rescanned the Disney channels and recreated the guide database. Still getting the Pacific feed on all channels.
6120 DISNEY
6121 DISNEYP
6122 DISNEYJR
6123 DISNEYJRP
6124 DISNEYXD
6125 DISNEYXDP

Okay I guess they only send EST or PST now. I will update the scanner.