Xumo m3u

This is a very nice start, but I think there are a few issues to clean up.

You need to change this to with open('/var/www/html/xumo_epg.xml', 'w', encoding='utf-8') as f: otherwise you'll get this error (or something like it):

UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't encode character '\u02bc' in position 645982: character maps to <undefined>

I am wondering if these characters are causing issues, though, and require something more robust to clean up. You'll see why below...

For anyone running this for the for the first time, you need to do pip install -r https://gitlab.com/miibeez/vlc-bridge-xumo/-/raw/main/requirements.txt to get all the required components installed first.

As you noted, you have to edit line 103 to change the path where you want the xml file to end up. If you are using Windows, be sure to do something like C:\\path\\to\\where\\you\\want\\it\\xumo_epg.xml, where the double slashes are required!

That all said, I'm still seeing huge holes in the schedule and some stations where the only thing scheduled is their names. Here's some examples of both:

So yeah, I think what you've got going on here is the right path, but is probably going to require a deeper dive than you may want to get into!