You Tube TV and Synology DSM 7

HELP!
So I got Channels installed and set up my Plex content in Movies and TV Shows, However, every time I add my (secondary) Google account without ANY 2FA it comes back with an error saying it ran into a captcha.

I can log in using Watch the NBCUniversal Networks Live Stream - NBC.com to test and it works.
I know my password is correct
as an extra troubleshooting step, I installed ChannelsDVR on my M1 Mac and YouTubeTV worked. I just can't get past this with my Synology. I don't want to run my Channels DVR from my Mac.

This is clearly an issue on the Synology side of things
Other Synology users HOW DID YOU ADD YOUTUBE TV?

Thanks

Are you using a secondary google account without 2FA enabled?
Which Synology NAS model?
Are you running Channels DVR in the Synology Package or a Docker Container?
Did you update to the latest Pre-Release version?
Did you run Troubleshooting from the DVR web UI?

There are currently 3 topics in the TV Everywhere section discussing issues with YTTV.

if you want the latest fixes for YTTV, upgrade to the pre-release.
I think you are on the stable release.

I was finally able to get this working using Docker on my Synology. I had to uninstall the native package due to 8089 being in use but after I downloaded the docker TVE image it worked and let me add YoutTube TV

Glad to hear you got it working in a docker container.

You can have both the Synology Package and the Docker Container installed pointing to the same DVR recording directory and switch between them.
The key is only one can be active at any time.
You could have stopped the Synology Package instead of uninstalling it. That would free up port 8089.
You would then start the Docker Container using port 8089.

To switch back and forth between them, you backup, stop what's running, start the other one and restore the backup.

@Robert_Driskell Before you used Docker, did you happen to try this?

Thanks I will try this and let you know. I just ran with it after I got Docker to run. Thanks

This is only needed to do if you are not using the Docker container. If you are, it won't really make a difference.

I'm experiencing the YTTV issue.
I'm presented with a verification page that i can't interact with.
submitted as 096dc6ce-1566-4364-bbef-c71c04604a98

Thanks

Curious if you're using the Synology Package or Docker Container?

I'm using the Synology package package.
I wish the system would just send verification on my phone.

Every time it needs to authenticate a channel?

I installed the pre-release. No luck.
I have a Captcha screen that I can't interact with.

No luck. Logs: 7baa5e0a-3274-43b3-a4bb-5157fe5e3484

Seems like there should be a way to log in and access Chrome and add the account.
If we can get in and add my account, it should play fine.
I can log in through the command line.