YoutubeTV - TheCW is finally available live!

Now we should wait if they add live stream to their page :slight_smile:

I guess you mean this?

Not sure the point of this thread

If you not sure, then don't comment.

Some users might not saw this and besides, this indicates a chance finally cw allows live stream on their page.

No, it means that The CW is now available to YouTube TV subscribers in the YTTV app. There is absolutely nothing about a live stream being available on their site at cwtv.com.

I looked through their website and couldn't find a live stream option. If I'm mistaken, can you please post the URL to the live stream so it can be assessed as to whether it can be added to Channels or not.

It means CW is available live in your area with YTTV, not on the CW app. A nothing burger

It is also available free OTA if you live near a broadcast tower and point your antenna at it. Works great with Channels DVR.

Not for me after the Repak

What do you mean? CW is a major broadcast network. At least, it is all over the place where I live. Can pick up both Baltimore and DC CW with strong signal that would probably work if I just held up a coat hanger in any orientation for an antenna.

Baltimore CW, WNUV has 4 channels
HD CW
Antenna TV
Comet TV
Charge!

DC CW, WDCW has 2 channels
HD CW
Antenna TV

CW has not stopped broadcasting. You may need to adjust your antenna if further away and they have switched towers. But should be able to get this network for free without any subscription to youtube TV. It works great with the Channels software.

Well I don’t live in the Baltimore DC market anymore and in Florida I lost reception after the Repak