YTTV and NFL Network Not Working

I just signed up for YouTube TV and NFL Network is not showing up on TV Anywhere in Channels although I can go to the site and get access to it via selecting YTTV as my provider.

I see other threads on here mentioning this as an issue in the past, but it seems like it should be working.

It’s working with Hulu so it should be for yttv. Try rescanning just that channel and check the logs for any errors.

I don't know what you mean by just rescan that channel. It is not showing up on the list of channels for YouTube TV within the Channels app.

When I used the actual YouTube TV app it is there.

There's a rescan menu where you see the full list of possible channels and the scan errors which cause them not to appear in the main list.

Settings > YouTube tv > gear > manage lineup > rescan > scroll down to 6192 nfl network and hit the gear > rescan

It will look similar to this mobile browser screen shot

Okay, I did another rescan it and showed up. One thing that was happening is I was getting Google security alerts for some reason that I had to accept as it did the scans. I guess because I used my Google account as my YouTube TV signon.

I have 165 channels showing up for YouTube TV, is that about right?

Edit: I read the YTTB TV Everywhere thread and saw it's recommended to have 2FA off so I created a sub family account and got 166 channels now.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Provider - YouTube TV

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.