2 (and a half) men & Channels app?

While watching a YouTube review of the app, I heard that this app is the work of only 2 people? Is that true? If so, that is VERY impressive.

I am very happy with the interface and how it works. Way easier than Plex. Not to take a shot at Plex, but that app is way more complicated than what I need for a simple TV/DVR app on the AppleTV.

3 Likes

Yes there’s just two of us :blush:

Thanks for the kind words. Great to hear you’re enjoying the product.

1 Like

That is amazing! Would you be willing to share how many users of the app there are? I do want to make sure you guys are supported.

I imagine that would be a corporate secret as letting someone know how many users they have could create biased opinions that may have absolutely nothing to do with actual numbers and also give someone the idea that it would be a good business to get in to. Those numbers could lead to misleading opinions as well.

Yes, I thought so as well. But thought perhaps some would not mind. Thought it was worth a try!

It’s kind of like asking a stranger (or even a friend) how much they make at their job. Some may be ok with answering, but most would not.

I think only companies who trade publicly are required to answer how many users and revenue/profit they make. I wouldn’t imagine a company like this would.

They are amazing though aren’t they!!!

Yes, and my concern was if they are being compensated enough to continue supporting the app. This is probably one of my favorites and I’d like to see it survive for a long time.

2 Likes