5911 Channel NYLife on Locast in NYC incorrectly mapped on the guide to WKOBLD5 (SONLIFE)

Hello, the channel 5911 NYLIFE on Locast (NYC) is incorrectly mapped on the guide to another channel (WKOBLD5 -SONLIFE), so instead of having NYLIFE listings I wrongly get SONLIFE listings. Can it be fixed ? I couldn't in settings.
Thanks

Is it correct in the official HDHR app?

I don't know, I get the channel from Locast, and yes on Locast.org NYLIFE plays correctly with the correct guide. It also plays on Channels DVR, but with the wrong guide. Instead of seeing the listings of NYLIFE, I see the listings of SONLIFE with the programming of NYLIFE. The issue is the guide, not the channel.

Oh sorry I missed the Locast part. Will check it out. If you enter your zipcode on zap2it.com does it show NYLIFE with correct guide? What is the channel number for the correct guide data on that site?

No worries. When I enter the zipcode 10032 and access Charter Spectrum Northern Manhattan - Digital, I get NYLIFE as channel 25 with correct guide

Fixed in the next pre-release dvr build.

Great, that's was quick! Thanks a lot!

I downloaded the pre-release and the logo of NYLIFE shows up on the guide but the programming on the listing is not the programming of NYLIFE. You can compare it with what is on zap2it.com when you enter the zipcode 10032 and access Charter Spectrum Northern Manhattan - Digital, you'll get NYLIFE on channel 25

Did you refresh the guide data?

Oops. No, I didn't as I thought it was refreshed as the logo had changed. I just refreshed it from Settings > Locast and it works perfectly now
Thank you!

1 Like