A little Guidance please

Apologies in advance, I know this is atopic we have been over but I cannot find the M3U list to save my soul. I have YTTV and I know we spoke about the NBC DRM drama and have the beta chrome capture for the Mac but I cannot find the M3U list for the NBC channels including NBC Sports Philly. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Uhh....

Thanks. I found it there also finally. But cant get it to work on my Mac server. Chrome browser won't let me log in and says it isn't secure.

That's been the case for a while if you're using YTTV or not using the latest version of Chrome.

Maybe try switching to a different chrome-based browser like Brave or Chromium (and point to the file in the js file) if updating to the latest version of Chrome dont work?

I haven't been using CC4C for a while. I just run the fubo bridge and I'm done

I am using the latest version of chrome and YTTV. Its weird that if I open chrome normally and login to YTTV and NBC it works. But when I do it from the channels guide i get the issue with the security.

Yeah...thats been the issue with Chrome and YTTV for a while. So the only alternative is to either try with a different Chrome-based browser or forget about CC4C and get a HDMI Encoder and use ah4c or adbtuner instead

My advice as well. Nothing against the Cc4c project but I found that you needed a lot of horsepower. At its best there were still a bunch of glitches, frame skips etc. LinkPi + ADBTuner + youtubetv + ONN devices is a winning combo for me

1 Like

Thanks to both of you. I’ll look into it.

I got the Brave browser and removed the chrome browser. Brave loads NBC fine and lets me log into the NBC site with Youtube TV credentials. I load CC for Channels and start it and add the custom channel and then click on one of the stations (bravo east for instance) and it brings up the brave browser and ask me to sign into Google to authorrize YTTV and it does the same thing as before. Says not secure.

Yeah...so it looks like CC4C for YTTV isn't an option. So I'd forget about using it and get a HDMI encoder

I had the same issues with YTTV and CC4C so I just ditched YTTV and went with DSteam and have had no issues.

1 Like