A simple list of recordings, yet informative

It would be helpful if there were some way to view a complete list of TV recordings (regardless of client device), sorted with various options, with season/episode/recording date all for quick viewing in the list.

I have this same request. I find the "Up Next" and "Unwatched" views in the Recordings category to be misleading since they're grouped by show, and shown as a bunch of big icons sorted in an unclear (maybe most recent first?) order. It is hard to tell at a glance what was recorded yesterday, for example. Plus, the "Up Next" category (the default on Android TV) doesn't list everything, so if someone in else in the house watched a show, when I go to look for it, it's missing and I have to navigate to the "All" view to find it.

The web client has a Recordings list that is simply sorted in chronological order that is much more useful. It's easy to see what the newest recordings are. Plus, none are secretly hidden ever. Unfortunately I can not find this anywhere in the Android TV client. Is it possible to get something like this added?

I would like the option do away with the “Up Next” and “Recent” categories in the recordings display too. I don’t care how old a recording is, or the watched status of it. I just want to see my recordings in one place. Additionally, the logic is flawed, and I often have to search the “Recents” to find a new unwatched recording.