ABC Not Working

I think it's the other way around: the local station isn't paying the TVE carriage fee to Hulu.

(Hulu and ABC are both owned by Disney.)

1 Like

Thank you. I'll give it another few days to see if Hulu's local ABC access via TVE is reinstated. Otherwise it's time to drop Hulu Live TV and switch to another Live TV service.

Im still having the same issue with spectrum.

1 Like

Also having the same issue with Spectrum. I can't even view it through ABC.com, so it would appear that ABC and Spectrum are feuding again.

Interestingly I am able to stream through the Spectrum LiveTV website/app with no problem...

I can donthw same, through the spectrum app but not on cdvr. I dont think this is a specttum only issue because i thought i read other people are having the same issue but they are not spectrum users.

Absolutely unrelated. Streams from a provider/app are completely different than from the website (which is what Channels uses).

1 Like

Good news! I submitted a ticket to ABC regarding the issue with Hulu Live TV's subscription not working with abc.com. The issue has now been fixed!
Capture

3 Likes

I just noticed that a recording on WABC was successful earlier this morning so I can also confirm that it's fixed. :slight_smile:

Broken again for me (WABC and WTNH). Just submitted a tech support request.

-- Edit: correction, WABC is working fine, it's just WTNH. It could just be something between DirecTV and ABC.