ABC Not Working

Did TVE for ABC channels stop working?

There seems to be a problem on their website with the live stream. I just tried with my DirecTV credentials and the live stream of ABC itself is not loading.
Other channels are working but Freeform took a very long time to connect.

See if you can link your TV provider at ABC Live Stream - ABC.com to watch live.

Hmm....hopefully its temporary.

1 Like

I will try to chat with them when they open the chat in 1 hour.

Depending upon your local broadcast network, it could just be a temporary issue with their server/feed. Here in the LA market KABC is streaming fine.

Im having issue with abc not working in ny.

To troubleshoot, have you attempted to stream direct from their website to determine whether the issue is with Channels, or the feed itself?

Im at work but when i go to abc.com it ask for an activation code & it only has a continie button. If this is the case them no CDVR user should be getting the abc station?

Yes, I confirmed it is with the feed.

I just finished chatting with their live support team:

3 Likes

I just rescanned my specttum channels on CDVR & i get an error for abc saying this stations live stream is not available through my tv provider but i can link my canle acct on abc.com & watch live tv. I am confused becasue spectrum has not dropped abc or does this have something to do with the disney deal they made.

I still get the same error too with my DirecTV credentials. Please contact their support team to complain like I did. Maybe the more people complain, the quicker they will fix it.

I will try to get an update either later tonight or tomorrow.

Whst i dont underdtand is what the ettor is?

I just chatted with their support team again and this is the latest update:

At least, they do acknowledge that the problem is on their side so there is hope for a fix soon.

Ok so we wait.... they keep increasing thier re transmission fees but this takes them awhile.

1 Like

FWIW, Boston market is working fine for me, so even that "east coast" comment from above doesn't seem to be exactly true.

1 Like

Is anyone still having an issue with ABC? I still cannot receive ABC in NY. I'm using my Hulu Live subscription for TVE and receiving the following error msg when I rescan for my available stations: "abcgo: 1039:This station's live stream is not available through your TV Provider." What's really odd is that I can successfully receive ABC in NY via TVE using an Xfinity subscription.

Can you authenticate and watch at the networks live website using your Hulu Live credentials?

Interesting, I cannot watch ABC live from ABC.com. I logged into ABC.com with my Hulu Live credentials and I'm receiving the same error msg when I try to watch ABC live. "1039: This station's live stream is not available through your TV Provider". However, if I go to the Hulu app or Hulu.com I can then watch ABC live.

Yep. Those aren't TVE. Could be Hulu isn't paying ABC for TVE access to your local ABC station.

1 Like

They aren't the same feeds. See this to help with the understanding:

3 Likes