Ability to Mark Entire Import Source as Visible or Hidden

I would like to have the ability to specify how all content being imported can be specified as Visible/Hidden using Library/Kids/Hidden

I currently have 3 imports:

Old CDVR shows/movies that got orphaned when updating/changing hardware...Would like these to continue to be viewable

Media Server Movies...Would like to be hidden (Used to create Virtual Channels)
Media Server TVShows...Would like to be hidden (Used to create Virtual Channels)

I understand that this can be accomplished manually in the library but it is very difficult to use since you can't pick the individual import locations separately. Especially since there are well over a thousand entries.

Also it is an issue because every time imports are refreshed that content will be marked as visible.

An alternative option would be an api script/request that would allow me to update all programs located at say..."Pool/Media/Movies" to be hidden.

I know of ErsatzTV/Dizquetv. IMO...they are more complicated and add needless additional layer that I don't want to deal with when CDVR already does a fantasic job with the Virtual channels.

Summary of Possible Solutions...

Best Option:
Add Drop Down Option on source page that would allow all content to be automatically put in one of the groups (Library/Kids/Hidden) during import/scan.

Additional Option:
Allow import selector on library management page to choose individual import sources. Not best solution because it requires manually updating each source after source refresh.

Additional Option:
Use script to communicate wtih api to manually update visibility of imported media for different source locations...I am not sure if this is possible or not.