About the Feature Requests category

Request new features for Channels DVR

1 Like

Thanks for adding…and transferring my latest requests.:grin:

In the show description the last line is; date season and episode - it is very faint type style - can barely read it - any way to make to bolder? Thanks

I love your Channels product!

Would it be possible to get for the server and Firestick app at least:

1. A filter or screen to show recordings that failed or were interrupted. I see the new "interrupted" red icon. How can I show All of (and Only) the failures?

2. A "re-record on next airing" option?--so after reviewing the failed items we can decide if we want to trash our recording and have it smartly find when it airs again and rerecord it

3. A scroll down by page option for Firestick for the guide and movie/shows lists? Would come in super handy.

Thank you!

Also how do I determine which Season Pass recordings will NOT get recorded due to higher priority Season Passes using up all of my tuners?

Is there a way to check in settings to know if Channels sees all 3 of my HdHomerun tuners or just 2 of them?

Hello, love the product, new subscriber using Apple TV's. Coming from TiVo's and having trouble training the family to shut off a show streaming from DVR. Thought I would put in my vote for some type of control. I posted here as wasn't sure if client/DVR feature.

Thank you!