About the Stream Links category

Discuss anything about Stream Links.

StrmLinks is a pretty nifty feature that i feel is severly over looked in Channels by most users.

A few tips that would make strmlinks better. Unsure how hard it would be to implement.

1. Rolling updates to github repository.

Is it possible to make a script or program that can auto-crawl the services and update the links? Im not sure how you made the original database. But i cant imagine you did each one manually. This might be easy or impossible. Im not a coder.

1. Somehow the ability to have strmlinks on channels automatically sync with github. That way noobish users (like me) don't have to do anything. Like manually updating strmlinks.

What makes strmlinks better then Plex Doscovery (which is basicly strmlinks) is Plex wants to cram recomendations down my throat. They only recommend crap, really bad crap, its a hot pile of fresh dog poop. They never recommended anything i want to watch. Channels doesnt recommend anything. Let's me decide what i want. Thats what i want. Control. I like control (don't open the red door, its private in there).

I used strmlinks a while back but stopped using it because as time passed. Mainly do to links pointing to shows/movies no longer on service. As well as it doesn't have the newer shows. Which is to be expected as time passes. I am way to lazy to manually make thousands of links.

Hmmm. . .Replying to post did not bump post. I refreshed latest post like 3x and this never appeared. Odd. Maybe this will do it.