Add Channel - EPlusTv6

No, it doesn't broadcast OTA, only on broadband, and it's not on zap2it. It is on Roku via the free2stream ap.

The channel does appear on Zap2it, actually. Don't know how to link to the station page from here, though.

It appears on the Jackson Energy Authority lineup with zip code 38301 under channel 6.

1 Like

StationID 44861

2 Likes

This can easily be added as a Custom Channel.

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1 channel-id="EPLUSTV" channel-number="6" tvg-name="EPLUSTV" tvc-guide-stationid="44861",EPLUSTV
https://t08021-lh.akamaihd.net/i/t08021a_1@382750/master.m3u8
4 Likes

Awesome - thank you very much! I've added it now and working great!

1 Like

Even better:

https://community.getchannels.com/t/dvr-pre-release-notes/28832/173?u=mjitkop

v2022.01.04.1932

• NEW: Better descriptions for watching activity including the client and content names
  • NEW: Added EplusTV
  • IMPROVED: Intermittent errors adding Comcast over TVE
  • FIXED: .vprj files were being left behind after recording delete

So upgrade the pre-release version v2022.01.04.1932 and you won't even need the custom channel anymore.

Now, is this some good customer support or what?! :smiley:

P.S. Make sure you refresh the guide database in the server settings after you upgrade to this pre-release version. You will see it in the free channel package at channel #6901.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

No problem. I'm just the messenger though. The real hero is @tmm1 who did the work. :slightly_smiling_face:

I just copied what @alai did

2 Likes

There you go, great job, @alai !

Great team work from everybody in this thread who have contributed to this solution. :+1:

1 Like

Just noticed this channel because the schedule is showing multiple Cincinnati Reds games in the coming week. Needless to say, I am skeptical.

It's legit. I had a pass on channels for the Phillies and taped a game from it without noticing after we lost the NBC Sports channels on TVE and before I got a cablecard from verizon. They literally just simulcast the Bally Sports Ohio broadcasts for the Reds with an additional watermark.

I watched a Phillies Royals game on that channel earlier this year, so I agree it's legit.

It's probably showing bouts as an overflow channel. It is a Mississippi based station (where usually the Reds, Royals and Cards have market claims)

I have no idea how it can be legal, but I won't narc. Picture is really good, when it works. Game started 90 minutes ago, and stats say buf=0% drop=0.25% timeouts=5. I've since turned over to the Bally app, but I'm canceling cable in a couple weeks. Will definitely come in handy then.

1 Like

I get it as a free channel from Sling Freeview.

I absolutely LOVE this channel and get it automatically somehow when I added Philo to My Channels. That retro tv show is the only reason why I watch it…but I didn’t realize there was a m3u for it…so if I ever get rid of Philo…I can still use it…thanks

It's one of the bonus free TVE channels. The first time you add any TVE source to Channels, all those bonus channels get added to the list. Channel numbers in the range of 6700 to 7000.

1 Like

:point_up:

1 Like

And this is an excellent time to remind the devs and everyone about the feature request I made long ago and received a lot of positive votes on concerning making a source for those curated bonus channels so ChannelsDVR customers do not need to have an additional service provider to get them included in Channels. They aren't even really TVE channels (they require no authentication), they are just simply beautifully collected free live streams by the Channels team.

4 Likes