Add “Search All Lineups” to custom channels with xml

Hi! I wanted to see if it would be possible to please add the “search all lineups” option to the custom channels/m3u type source that by default has an xml file as it’s guide source. I have a few custom lineups i have manually built and i noticed any of the sources that use an xml file as the default guide can not choose the option to search other lineups.
I know i could leave the guide area blank, but my custom list has mostly what i need in the xml - it just has a few that i can not find proper guide listing for manually that i would like to be able to add from other lineups.
———

——-

Although this would be a nice feature to have natively, i think i figured out a workaround as i sat here and thought about it.

It looks like i can add the same source twice.
So the first time i add it i use my xml and then hide the channels in the lineup i don’t have guide data for.
Then i add the same source again with a different name. This time though i don’t put an xml file in the settings and i reverse the channels i hide (aka hide all channels i already had guide for the first time above) then, since i did not input a guide xml i can use the search all lineups option in this second lineup for those few channels i was missing guide for. Should then end up with the entire channel list from both guide sources combined back into one list on the front end

Did it work?

Yep

1 Like