Add TVMucho as a provider?

Would it be possible to add TVMucho as a provider? They assert that they are a legal service. They do have a web-based player, haven't dug deeper yet to look for per-channel URLs, or a useable API. My guess is there is one, but it may not be published, since there are 'TVMucho' smartphone apps.

This is particularly attractive to me, as they have the UK channels I'm interested in, as an English ex-pat.

• Paul

You know what? We are a Legal TV service.

Most of the services out there are illegal and although you might not really care that much, we think it's important for you to know. TVMucho is a legal and registered service. Not some kind of dodgy streaming provider run by someone from his garage.

This is why we can provide top quality TV streaming, with catch up and interactive TV guide. TVMucho is here to stay, long term.

Thank you for trusting us by using TVMucho.

Kind regards,
Amelia

Invite Your Friends

He's the easy answer, for anyone asking to have a provider added:

• Do they offer a single-sign on (SSO) for streaming media services?
  • Does their SSO work for TV Everywhere (TVE), a US-only service for additional services on top of an existing cable or over-the-top (OTT) service?
  • Does the network you wish to see offer a live non-linear stream (and not video-on-demand (VOD)) of their content when you login with their SSO?
  • Does streaming of any of the content rely not upon Adobe Flash, but other web standards?

If you answered "No" to any of the above questions, then the answer is that Channels cannot and will not support it.

1 Like

Please read what Tv everywhere means

Please note: this was originally posted in the 'TVEverywhere' topic by mistake. Hence the comments from racameron and Richard_smith above. They were just trying to be helpful, but the real answer was to move this to 'Feature Requests', where it belongs. My bad.

This request is not related to the 'TV Everywhere' service or the Channels support of it in any way.