Added new Hard drive but TV shows transfer as Movies

I created a new HD and added a movies folder and a TV folder, transferred a TV show into TV and it shows up on my dvr as movies now. Whats wrong?

Sounds like you added your TV folder to the movies section of the Web Page ... What is the structure of your library and how did you add them to the DVR ? The info you supplied is not enough for others to help.

The new drive is called elements.
I created a movie folder
I created a tv folder.

I went to the existing drive, went into tv
Brought up a second folder from the elements and went into tv
Clicked and dragged it over

Please provide a screenshot of your Imports from your Channels DVR Server web admin, as well as submitting diagnostics.

2 Likes

Where is my imports? This is an extra hd not my dvr storage but below is screenshots and logs

EDIT: Removed log entries

The imports referenced, is the section in your Channels DVR Server web admin Settings where you add your Imported directories. Please take a screenshot of that section so we can see how you have added imported content.

Please do not paste logs here. Please submit diagnostics from your Channels DVR Server web admin by visiting Support > Troubleshooting, and choosing Submit Diagnostic Logs.

submitted logs

figured it out

Ok great.

Looking at your imports though, you have both of these added:

• /media/channelsplex/Elements
  • /media/channelsplex/Elements/Movies

As movie imports are recursive, you're probably getting duplicates in your library. You would only really need to import /media/channelsplex/Elements

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.