Adjustable info time

Can we add an option to change the amount of time the bottom line information stays on the screen when changing channels?

No one else wants this? I find the info stays up too long especially if the channel I switch to has important info in that area of the picture such as scores. Would love to make the duration shorter to fit needs.

I'm voting for this and would like to have the option to completely disable the info bar. I find it unnecessary and too often it pops up during a brief, almost unnoticeable, interruption in streams. My use case would be to turn it off altogether.

Most people can't probably vote because they have reached their limit and cannot remove old votes.

I don't know about anyone else, but development should prioritize adding missing features to the Android client and fixing issues rather than adding other cool features like this. I would love to vote for this, but I just can't do it at this time.

While what you want to hear, you can manually close the timeline with a single button press; you do not have to wait for the app to dismiss it.