Adjustable skip forward and back times

I would like to be able to change the default forward and back skip times. I think currently they are set to 30 sec forward, and 7 seconds back. I would prefer to be able to adjust these values in Settings so that I can reduce or increase the time skipped.

Any idea if this is doable? I too would like to adjust the time. The 30 second is too long for Pro football bewteen plays, 20 secs is better. I thought we could do this but have not been able to figure it out again. Is this done with a client setting? Global setting? Thanks.

You can do it in the Channels app under settings > playback

1 Like

You can even adjust it JUST for sports.

I knew I saw it somewhere. SO, each client app adjusts it? I noticed a setting globally, but it is just a check box, not a menu to choose the number of seconds.

You can choose 3, 7, 10, 15 or 30 seconds, back and forward can be different, and TV, sports and movies can all be set separately. So, you can adjust 6 different skip settings, with 5 options for each setting. You can also set it individually at each client, set it globally for all clients, or even selectively change it for particular clients as individual overrides.

1 Like

You can set anything for all your clients with Server Side Settings.