Adult Swim Channels Logos

Anyone experiencing issues with the Adult Swim Logos showing up as a different network. All sources shows the different networks for sources.
Spectrum TVE Source

Hulu TVE Source

Actually every channel that doesn't have guide info is now mapped to another random channels guide which changes each time you open the channel editor.

Seeing the same issue for these channels.
6700 AS-RICKANDMORTY
6701 AS-THEERICANDRE
6702 AS-THEVENTUREBROS
6703 AS-OFFTHEAIR
6704 AS-MRPICKLES
6705 AS-ROBOTCHICKEN
6706 AS-BLACKJESUS
6758 NBCNEWS
6970 NY-CBSNEWS
6972 LA-CBSNEWS
6973 LA-KTLA
6974 BOS-CBSNEWS
6975 SF-CBSNEWS
6976 MINN-CBSNEWS

DVR version 2019.12.26.2030 if it matters.

Seems like a bug from the new xmltv feature. I will check it out.

I noticed this, too. Both with the previous aforementioned version, as well as the latest 2019.12.27.0617.

It's a bit random, as each time I open the channel listing (as if to favorite or modify the guide mapping) for the TVE sources, the channel that they all map to changes. Sometimes it's Cheddar, sometimes, IFC, sometimes FXX ... it seems it just randomly picks some other channel to present for those channels that don't really have any programming other than a 24 hour stream of sorts.

I believe the issue applies to any channel with no guide data. And you are right. Its random every time you view the sources they change. This has started with a build over the weekend. I think the Developers are looking into this issue. It appears not to be effective on the guide. The logos do show properly.

This is fixed in the latest build

1 Like

Thank you.