Advanced Pass Category Search Help

I need help with an advanced pass. I would like to search the "summary" to find keywords to trigger a recording. In this example, I am looking to record all "Jack Ryan" films. I choose the "summary" category, but it seems the summary is for the episode and not for the description? As you can see my search will not record since "Jack Ryan" is only in the Top Description not Episode Description.

Is there a way to search the Description Field of a Show or Movie at the top not just the episode description?

I'm pretty sure what you're calling the description field is actually named longDescription and is not searchable.

Take, for instance Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit on zap2it
which is driven by Gracenote that Channels DVR uses.

This would be in the Channels DVR EPG as longDescription
To his friends and loved ones, young Jack Ryan (Chris Pine) appears to be an ordinary executive; however, he has secretly worked for the CIA for years. Ryan was originally brought in to crunch global data, but when he uncovers a carefully planned scheme to crash the U.S. economy and spark global chaos, he becomes the only man with the skills to stop it. Now a full operative, Ryan finds himself caught between his secretive handler, his clueless fiancee and a brilliant Russian leader.

"longDescription": "To his friends and loved ones, young Jack Ryan (Chris Pine) appears to be an ordinary executive; however, he has secretly worked for the CIA for years. Ryan was originally brought in to crunch global data, but when he uncovers a carefully planned scheme to crash the U.S. economy and spark global chaos, he becomes the only man with the skills to stop it. Now a full operative, Ryan finds himself caught between his secretive handler, his clueless fiancee and a brilliant Russian leader.",