Airpods can’t pair to TiVo Stream?

Has anyone gotten AirPods to connect to the TiVo stream 4K successfully. I keep seeing them pop up in settings but can’t get them to pair successfully.

Hi, I have 6 of the Tivo streams 4K in my house and I have my AirPods attached to the ones in the master bedroom and they connected without any issues.

The TS4K has a Bluetooth menu?
It for sure didnt when i first got one when i came out, as i wanted to pair it to a BT speaker, but found no way to do so. I though i read on the Tivo forms that it had no BT....guess they changed something with one of the last updates? ill have to give it a look.

EDIT: ah ok , it is the "add accessory" menu. that is different than my Shield that has a sperate menu for BT things. Anyway, for me, it just sits at searching and never sees any BT things, even though I have tried several in pairing mode, headphones, remote, a mouse and keybaord....etc. nope BT don't wont in the TS4K for me.

Thanks. Glad to know it’s possible.

Well after about 20 more pairing attempts it finally connected successfully. It seems like changing volume, connecting and disconnecting will be kind of a pain and make it not worth the hassle.