All thumbnails are missing today

I think you may have been on an older build. If you still have missing posters, you could try to update again and try Refresh Metadata, but it is now confirmed to work.

The fix is in the next pre-release 2021.03.16.1916

1 Like

Okidokie!

I'll have to wait as I have recording under way :slight_smile:

Just updated to 2021.03.16.1916 all is well with the world again, more importantly the wife is happy, as the old saying goes “happy wife, happy life”. Awesome job, thank you.

Do we have to upgrade to the pre-release to get the fix?

Welp. Nevermind. It updated on it's own. =)

Still missing thumbnails for shows. So what is actually going on and is it fixed?

Also, I don't like what has been done to search. Why the change to the search function where it would show upcoming shows, upcoming movies, recommended shows, etc. I liked that.

You can find this and more under Live TV > On Later

Thank You... Found it. Glad it is still around.

Can you submit diagnostics? Which shows are missing? On the live guide, or recorded stuff?

Thanks, I just checked again and now everything is showing. Maybe it just took some time for it to show. Everything appears to be showing the thumbnails now.

Top Shelf covers still not displayed in tvOS or iOS clients. All other images work ok now, including guide data, channel logos etc.

I had to refresh the metadata on recorded shows in the DVR to get them to pop up.

So... i feel left out....lolz.
I didn't seem to have this issue, maybe all my images were stored in cache, idk.
But, happy to see it has been resolved, i updated my 2 servers to 2021.03.16.2236 anyways.

How do you force update? Pleaseimage|375x500

It keeps telling me I’m up to date

Whether I chose check for stable release or check for pre-release I get the same result. Pic posted above

PUT /updater/check/prerelease

So in practice: curl -XPUT http://${DVR-IP}:8089/updater/check/prerelease

Thank you for the reply, I appreciate your time. Unfortunately I’m not that technically inclined. I have the DVR on a synology and watch on an Apple TV. I use the web interface at port 8089, to try and update, but that’s as far my knowledge goes. Thanks again though

I think your Synology is not connected to the internet

1 Like

That makes some sense. I did not got a scheduled TVE recording the past couple days. But got my OTA recordings via hdhomerun.

This has all be resolved, thanks everyone!

1 Like